Need an Australian Tourist Visa?
- Australian Registered Migration Agents in Manila
- Tourist Visa (Visitor Visa) and Partner Visa Specialists
- A friendly family-run migration agent practice – not a cold and heartless corporation
- All visa applications handled personally by Jeff Harvie RMA– not by unqualified staff
- Our office is in Manila, with easy access to local clients, the Australian Embassy, and with local knowledge and experience. This means Jeff and Mila Harvie are here all the time, and don’t merely fly in occasionally.
Down Under Visa
Down Under Visa has been providing expert visa and immigration advice for Australian sponsors and their Filipina partners. Jeff Harvie is a Registered Migration Agent (M.A.R.N. 0959797) and Australian Migration Law consultant. He and his migration agency staff are here to support and guide applicants and their families through all stages of the complex migration process. We specialise in Tourist Visas to Australia (aka Australian Visitor Visas), especially for couples. We are also fiancee (Prospective Marriage Visa or PMV) and spouse (Partner Visa) visa specialists too, and practically all our applicants are from the Philippines. We are qualified and highly experienced not only in visa applications but in the culture and workings of the Philippines. We ourselves went through the partner visa process many years ago. This means we have the ability to not only help you, but to understand what you’re going through. Read on if you would like our help.
About Australian Tourist Visas/Visitor Visas
Everyone who is not already an Australian Citizen and wants to enter Australia MUST have a visa. If you do not have a visa, they will not let you in. It’s as simple as that. This even applies to tourists.
And they will not grant a visa unless they are convinced you are a genuine applicant. That means they need to know you wish to enter Australia to:
- Visit family and friends
- Do “tourist things”, like sightseeing and holidaying.
Tourist visas are NOT for:
- Working or looking for work
- Applying for other visas, like work visas or partner visas
- Staying permanently
At the end of the visa period you must go back. Tourist visa grants to Australia from Philippines almost always have a Condition 8503 applied to them, which means NO FURTHER STAY. Australian tourist visas are definitely not a short-cut or a queue-jump to permanent resident (PR) status. If this is your intention, then please think again. And please discuss with us the other options available to you by going through the right channels.
If you are a genuine visitor, especially if you wish to spend time with family members or someone special in your life, then we can help you by preparing an application that is complete and honest and which meets the stringent Regulations. We can give you proper visa requirements that match your situation, and we can check that you have provided us with the correct visa requirements. We are thorough and we are absolutely honest. No lies or bending the truth. No clever schemes. This will only come back to bite you, and will stay on your permanent record. Our success rate in 2012 was 95.55% visa grants, and we did this without ever telling lies.
- Tourist visa or fiance visa? Read HERE
- Are tourist visa applications a waste of time? Read HERE
- Shortcomings of tourist visas? Read HERE
- The Condition 8503 (No Further Stay). Please read HERE
- Is it there a standard list of visa requirements? Think again! Read HERE
- Please fill out our FREE VISA ASSESSMENT FORM, and see if we can help you to get a visa and to be together.