A migration agent in Australia is an expert in the Australian Migration Law. A migration agent has to be educated in all aspects of the Australian Migration Law and Departmental policies which are used to interpret that legislation. They are controlled by the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), and bound by the Code of Conduct. As an Australian Migration Agent we are required to maintain an up-to-date library of legislation and policies, and we are also required to complete professional development (CPD) studies every year, and we need to pass stringent security and character checks.
It is illegal for non-registered agents to give immigration advice in Australia.
We help with:
- Assess your initial suitability for a visa
- Choose the most suitable visa class/subclass for you
- Plan a strategy for a successful application
- Provide checklists of your requirements (documents and relationship evidence)
- Check all documents for accuracy and suitability
- Certify documents
- Prepare and submit the completed application professionally
- Monitor progress and keep you informed
- Liaise with the Department of Immigration & Citizenship on your behalf when required
- Arrange for merits review at Tribunals when required (when problems exist)
Click here to learn about our services at Down Under Visa.
For Jeff’s Latest Blog enteries on life and relationships in the Philippines click here.