Online Visa Assessment Form
If you are looking to bring home a Filipina girl to Australia then it is time to fill in the FREE ONLINE VISA ASSESSMENT FORM
After you complete the assessment
Once the form is complete and once it has been assessed professionally and in detail by Jeff Harvie, our Registered Migration Agent, a detailed assessment file will be emailed through to you outlining everything you need to know at this stage about:
- Visa options, ie. do you qualify for an Australian visa grant or not?
- Partner visa options will include ideal choices of prospective marriage visas, onshore partner visas or offshore partner visas
- Explanation about visa requirements (and why it’s not as simple as most people assume)
- Information on DIPB or Australian Embassy visa processing times
- Links to further information about visa types
- A detailed costing, including Government visa application charges and professional fees
- Details of our Peace of Mind Assurance offer
Down Under Visa are the premier migration agents for Australian Filipina couples, and we are a family practice who genuinely care about the outcome of your visa application. We never let a clients down. Why would we? Jeff and Mila Harvie are an Australian Filipina couple ourselves, and we went through the same process ourselves many years ago. So we know exactly how much this means to you.
Looking forward to helping you to bring your Filipina lady (or Filipino gentleman) from Philippines to Australia!
*We do not give advice or discuss cases over the phone. We do this to avoid mistakes and misunderstandings which can have tragic consequences. We advice you to use our free online assessment forms.
Need an Australian Visa?
- Australian Registered Migration Agents
- Fiancee (Prospective Marriage Visa) and Spouse (Partner Visa) Visa Specialists
- Tourist visas and family visas too
- A friendly family-run practice – not a cold corporation
- All visas personally handled by Jeff Harvie RMA– not by unqualified staff
- An office and staff in Manila, with local access to clients, the Australian Embassy, and with extensive local experience. That means Jeff and Mila Harvie are here all the time.